About Me

My photo
Description Of Myself~~Tila~~ I describe myself with a biased perspective of course. One holds two images of oneself, the one in the mirror, and the one in the head. The one in the mirror affects the one in the head. If the image in the head is good the image in the mirror is good, but if the image in the mirror is good the one in head might not be so. I would have to say that the stump in my height is blamed on my thighs. Depending on brand, but I should consider myself lucky I suppose that I made it where I did. I have a few key characteristics I have noticed and many people have commented on. I'm pretty happy with my body and what it looks like and each piece is unique and each of its functions is limited but when it is put together its power is unfathomed and anything is possible. its me and only me T-la

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Technology Induced Students wiTh mental Disorders

Technology Induced Attention Deficit Syndrome is what I call the result of too many technology distractions, especially noticeable with kids. (Adults exhibit the same symptoms using some of the same technology and other distractions.) Examples of distractions are: texting, listening to an iPod or playing an online multi-player interactive computer game, or of course, doing them all at the same time. Then there is handheld net surfing and game-playing and calling on the cell phone. In the vehicle we should mention having a sip of coffee, watching the GPS and marveling at the heads-up car display and vehicle surround sound music system.


Some of the symptoms exhibited are the same as some of the symptoms. For instance:

Predominantly inattentive type symptoms may include:


* Be easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another

* Have difficulty focusing on one thing

* Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless they are doing something enjoyable

* Not seem to listen when spoken to

* Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly
This particular problem is solvable without drugs or therapy. You could have a chat with the kids, which is easier said than done, and ensure they have time with people who are not "connected". Which begs the question, would they have anything in common?
Actually, yes. Sports and swimming are two activities that come to mind right away. Getting a job is a good way to re-focus on other things.
There are other considerations as well. Going too far in the correction direction may result in withdrawal, depression, runaway or other activities not expected or intended. There is a balance which must be sought with a clear head. An objective and non-reactionary response seems to work best.


fellow frenz: a little speech from ur fren TILA....hehehehe
i realise many of us going through a very bored life at unisel but we cant helped it until we finish our studies in TESL...we have another 2 years to continue our journey..... sometimes...hmmmm nope most of the time we are into technology things as stated up thr so my concern is i dont want my freinds to get or have mental problems at the end of two years...to save ourselves and to love god pls reduce being in contach with some technology stuff and love nature more......we can love all the cow, kambing at unisel and having a wonderful view during sunset so pls spend more time loving them...

p/s: i love all of u as my freinds.....tutup kedai......chaow!

No comments:

Post a Comment